Scanned and added some digital color. I think I like it..will finish tomorrow! #drawing #pencil #Photoshop
Haven’t been drawing for a while, so thought some quick pen doodles was in order. #pen #sketch
BLUECOHOSH INTERNATIONAL SPRING GIVEAWAY
Remember I promised I would do this again? It’s been my pleasure to collect these bits over the past few weeks and now to give them away … Theme is the same as last time, but almost all items are different — Some are gifts from my etsy store and hand made by me, others are simply lovely things looking for a new home.
• Loose fit Raintower tank top with a moon phase design on the front, one size fits most. Sewn and dyed by me.
• An OOAK Raintower Seaglass Bracelet, hand made by me.
• My “Graylight” Graphic novel (written and illustrated by yours truly, published by nbm)
• A4 Print of my “Morgana” painting, signed on the back.
• A small original drawing of the full moon over a cabbage patch.
• Lapis Drop Necklace.
• A small paperback book “Introduction to Telepathy” by W.E. Butler with a beautiful cover.
• Three Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab Imps (perfume samples) — Zombi, Kubla Khan, Thorns
• One bottle of White Musk oil, to use on a burner (not on skin)
• Mini Incense sticks, a Japanese kind that I don’t know the name of, they smell lovely.
• Assorted Incense Sticks: Earth, Water, Meditation
• 1 small phial of Vetivert essential oil - very concetrated, dilute if you use on skin.
• 1 tub of extra virgin coconut oil - for all types of skincare, for diluting essential oils, for your hair or to use in food.
• Five tumbled cabochons; lapis lazuli, turquoise, red jasper, green jasper, a lovely grey stone I can’t identify.
Runner up #1
• A bundle of mini incense sticks
• 1 Tiger’s Eye cabochon
• 1 small phial of Opoponax essential oil - very concetrated, dilute if you use on skin
• ”Ether” A4 print, signed on the back
Runner up #2
• A bundle of mini incense sticks
• 1 Malachite cabochon
• 1 small phial of Lavender extract - very concetrated, dilute if you use on skin
• ”Trevia” A4 print, signed on the back
HOW TO ENTER:
• Follow bluecohosh if you don’t already
• Reblog this post (multiple times is fine, 1 reblog = 1 entry)
• Like this post
• No spamblogs (I’ll check)
• Please don’t change this text when reblogging, doing so disqualifies your entry.
• Under 18? Enter with parent/guardian permission.
• If you do reblog multiple times, please no more than twice a day, I don’t want to be the source of spam.
• Please make sure I have a way of contacting you! Either open ask box on your blog or email address visible, something.
• Giveaway ends May 15th.
• Open internationally!
• 3 winners will be chosen at random.
• If I haven’t heard back from a winner within one week of contacting them about their prize a new winner will be chosen for that prize — no exceptions, I want all this stuff to find a good home!
• Didn’t win? Keep an eye on my instagram, I’ve been planning to do a giveaway on there for ages.
my shop // my facebook page // instagram
"This one moment when you know you’re not a sad story."
The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Added a wash of gold ink (shiny!) And a bit of dark pencil to enhance a few parts. It is 10x15 cm and for sale if it stops bulking :p #ink #drawing
I have a plan for this little drawing. I hope it works out! #drawing #graphite
Framed one of my cross stitched feathers. Love making these, I hope someone might want to buy one some day! #crosstitch #feather #gold #framed
Her shirt got a bit out of hand :p but it was fun and relaxing! #ink #moleskine #painting